Records extending back to 1861 document the presence of sharp-tailed grouse (Tympanuchus phasianellus) in the Tobacco Valley of ...
- Volume 18, No. 1-4, Issue , 2012
- Part of Biological Sciences - Aquatic
- Authored by Terrazas, Marc M., Rosenthal, Leo R., Staigmiller, Kenneth D., Snekvik, Kevin R., Bradway, Daniel S.
- Complete Manuscript
An angler-caught bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus) from Hungry Horse Reservoir, MT with noticeably poor condition was examined...
- Volume 16, No. 4, Issue , 2010
- Part of Biological Sciences - Terrestrial
- Authored by Wood, Alan K., Becker, Dale M., Deeble, Benjamin D., Warheit, Kenneth I., Dean, Cheryl A.
- Abstract • Montana Chapter of the Wildlife Society (TWS) - Presentation Abstract
Columbian sharp-tailed grouse (Tympanuchus phasianellus columbianus) historically occupied much of the shrub-steppe habitat of t...